We finally got the boat in the water this June. We invited Shellee, Kaleo and Leila to go for a ride. Thank goodness for Kaleo. He saved us more than one time. You really have to get a feel for docking, loading and unloading. Of course, I know nothing about doing this so I was no help.
We drove around Lake Sammamish, ate some Costco pizza and found a nice place in the no wake zone for Maggie to take a dip. She was dying to get out into the water. She jumped in quite a few times. And had lots of fun.
Good thing we took it for a drive. We found that it wasn't completely fixed. There was a glitch that needed to be fixed before we could take it out again. We took it to the Mechanic and the next week it was ready for another ride!
The Captain
Leila going for a ride
Maggie enjoying her pizza
Boyd liked laying on the floor. Or did he? I think he was just stuck!
Maggie loved her dip into the lake. She is such a water baby!



1 comment:
This is great to finally see some action pictures of the boat! You should come up with some name for it, too, like Earl for the truck. Then you can blog about taking out "....." for a ride. I bet Maggie had a blast jumping from the boat!
Adam
Post a Comment