Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Julis Boehm Pool

Maggie got a new swimming cap from Grandma Audrey. I love it. It makes her look like one of those a real swimmer now.

We went to our local swimming pool right now the street from us. Maggie has been taking swimming lessons there for years now. She can finally swim without anything to help. I am so proud of her.

We swam for quite awhile. Boyd wasn't so happy to be in the pool but he was fine. I just kept swimming with him. Before I knew it Boyd was asleep. I knew if I got out of the pool he would wake up so I just kept swimming. He took his nap on me in the pool. It was crazy but he slept right through it. I posted a pic of his little foot after getting out of the pool.


Maggie strikin a pose

Here is his little wrinkled foot after swimming

4 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Maggie looks so cute. The first picture is priceless. And Boyd's little foot is so adorable all wrinkled. I love baby feet. Thank you for updating, I was beginning to worry. Your little ones are growing fast. When does Maggie start school? You better get a picture of her first day and post pictures on here.
We love you guys so much!!!

Adam & Brandi said...

Maggie looks adorable! I think she looks like a swimmer from the '50s or '60s. You know the ones. Like the one's you'd see in a magazine article, or in the synchronized swimming pictures. That's what that swimming cap reminds me of. And then there's little Boyd's foot. It reminds me of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! It actually looked kind of nasty, to be honest. Sorry. But because it's Boyd, its cute!

Adam

Unknown said...

I love Maggie's cute hat! So stylin'. :)

staceygriff said...

That's a really pretty cap. She looks like one of those synchronized swimmer girls. It's cute. I love Boyds prune toes.