Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boyd's First Birthday

My baby boy has turned one year old. I can't believe the time has gone so quickly. He is learning so many new things every day. We had a wonderful party for the little guy. He was spoiled. He had a fun time maybe too much fun. He woke up in the middle of the night and would not settle down. Jeremy and I ended up taking him for a long car ride and finally he fell asleep. I was glad to lay in bed and go to sleep. It was a long day but I enjoy throwing parties especially ones that celebrate a birthday and a great accomplishment, turning 1!
The Birthday Boy




The Cake




The Party

Carson and Boyd getting ready to eat dinner

Friends of Mommies-Chanel and Carrie

The kids-Jessie, Jackson, Maggie, Prince and Bre

Nannie showing Boyd his cake

Boyd isn't so sure about what is going on


He gave us a good smile during the song! Happy Birthday to Boyd!



Diggin In



The spectators





Carson had a cookie. He was waiting for a few more days until he got his own cake

Mama do you want some?

Maggie helped herself to some cupcakes




The end result

The Gifts

Takin pictures
Shootin Video
Just Relaxing




An outfit from Uncle Adam and Aunt Brandi

Fun toys from Grandma and Grandpa Noble

Money for Nannie and Papa



A new ball

A Nike outfit from Shellee and Kaleo
The Guest


Adam, Carson and Taran Adams



Bre, Prince (Cardier) and Kris Borromeo


Mark, Olivia, Chanel and Bentley Bratsman


Shellee, Kaleo and Leila Nihipali


Leila



Aunt Jackie, Jackson and Jessie Weber



Papa and Nannie


Grandma and Grandpa Noble
Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with our family. We love you all so much.

1 comment:

staceygriff said...

such great photo's. they'd be cuter if I were in them but they are still cute :)I love the photo's of Boyd at the beginning and his big grin. Very cool cake as well. You are great party thrower/giver. You should open up a business.