I found him asleep with the slat of the crib in his mouth. Before Boyd slept in the crib it was in perfect condition. Now we have some chew marks. He is totally different than Maggie. What a little turkey. I love my little man.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hopefully our crib isn't painted with lead paint
Boyd likes to chew on things. His two new favorites are his crib and Maggie's little folding table. He now thinks it is a funny game. He chews and I say no, he chews and I say no.
I found him asleep with the slat of the crib in his mouth. Before Boyd slept in the crib it was in perfect condition. Now we have some chew marks. He is totally different than Maggie. What a little turkey. I love my little man.

I found him asleep with the slat of the crib in his mouth. Before Boyd slept in the crib it was in perfect condition. Now we have some chew marks. He is totally different than Maggie. What a little turkey. I love my little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aww sweet little man! I love pictures of babies sleeping. I hope he doesn't get any splinters. That would be horrible.
hahahahah! That is funny! David chewed too. It looks worse on a cherry crib though! Good thing they are safe to chew on!
Post a Comment